Homestead RV Community General Policies and Guidelines
- As part of the registration process, we require guests to provide a copy of a valid driver’s license.
- Stays longer than 14 nights require background checks for all adults 18 and older.
- Rates include 1 self-contained RV and up to 2 vehicles & 2 persons per site. Monthly rates plus metered electricity.
- Deposit and initial rent payment must be made at the time of registration.
- All monthly fees are due on the same date as your arrival and include the previous month’s electric bill for your RV site. Late payments will incur a late fee. Long-term residents shall be enrolled in scheduled automatic payments.
- Daily & Weekly reservations require minimum 7 day notice. Monthly reservations require minimum 21 day notice for refunds.
- There are no refunds for early departure or acts of God.
- Keep your RV site neat and tidy. The use of clotheslines, tents, tarps, appliances, or pet fencing is not allowed.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- We do not allow open fire pits, but charcoal, electric, and propane grills are allowed at your site.
- All trash must be deposited in Community dumpsters. No storage of trash on sites.
RV or Vehicle Repair/Maintenance
- Repairs or maintenance on vehicles or RV are not permitted.
- RVs must be 10yrs or newer and presentable. Exceptions may be made for RVs over 10yrs if in impeccable condition.
- All vehicles must be presentable with current plates & insurance.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed per site. Dangerous breeds not allowed.
- Dogs showing any type of aggression will not be tolerated in the park.
- All pets must be on a leash and are not to be left unattended.
- Pets have access to our off-leash, fenced-in dog park.
- Always clean up after your pet.
- For mail service, long-term guests can obtain a PO box from one of the local post offices or UPS stores.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- The speed limit is 7 MPH in the community.
- Homestead RV Community assumes no responsibility for personal injuries or property damage caused or permitted by guests and visitors.
- Park management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or enforce the removal of any guest for any reason.
- Subletting your RV or RV site is not permitted.
- Notify management 3 days’ notice prior to leaving to receive your deposit refund.
- On your day of departure, to assure full return of deposit, leave the site pad in a clean condition, free of all trash, debris, and any personal property.
- The initial “Move-In” deposit will be applied towards your final electric bill, any other outstanding balances and cleaning fees. Any remaining amount of the deposit will be refunded.
Download our Complete Rules & Regulations