General Policies and Guidelines
- As part of the registration process, we require guests to provide a copy of a valid driver’s license.
- Stays longer than 14 nights require background checks for all adults 18 and older.
- Rates include 1 self-contained RV and up to 2 vehicles & 2 persons per site. Monthly rates plus metered electricity.
- Deposit and initial rent payment must be made at the time of registration.
- All monthly fees are due on the same date as your arrival and include the previous month’s electric bill for your RV site. Late payments will incur a late fee. Long-term residents shall be enrolled in scheduled automatic payments.
- Daily & Weekly reservations require minimum 7 day notice. Monthly reservations require minimum 21 day notice for refunds.
- There are no refunds for early departure or acts of God.
- Keep your RV site neat and tidy. The use of clotheslines, tents, tarps, appliances, or pet fencing is not allowed.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- We do not allow open fire pits, but charcoal, electric, and propane grills are allowed at your site.
- All trash must be deposited in Community dumpsters. No storage of trash on sites.
RV or Vehicle Repair/Maintenance
- Repairs or maintenance on vehicles or RV are not permitted.
- RVs 10yrs or newer preferred and must be presentable. Exceptions may be made for RVs over 10yrs if in impeccable condition.
- All RV’s and vehicles must be presentable with current plates & insurance.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed per site. Dangerous breeds not allowed.
- Dogs showing any type of aggression will not be tolerated in the park.
- All pets must be on a leash and are not to be left unattended.
- Pets have access to our off-leash, fenced-in dog park.
- Always clean up after your pet.
- For mail service, long-term guests can obtain a PO box from one of the local post offices or UPS stores.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- The speed limit is 7 MPH in the community.
- Homestead RV Community assumes no responsibility for personal injuries or property damage caused or permitted by guests and visitors.
- Park management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or enforce the removal of any guest for any reason.
- Subletting your RV or RV site is not permitted.
- Notify management per your Site Service Agreement prior to leaving to receive your deposit refund. Stays of 30 days or more require 30 day notice.
- On your day of departure, to assure full return of deposit, leave the site pad in a clean condition, free of all trash, debris, and any personal property.
- The initial “Move-In” deposit will be applied towards your final electric bill, any other outstanding balances cleaning fees, and damages, if any. Any remaining amount of the deposit will be refunded.
Download our Complete Rules & Regulations